Skip to main content

Path of Exile Incursion Players Feedback

I'm sure that most of you have started your trip in Path of Exile Incursion league, and you can easily creat a build after you have checked our PoE 3.3 Builds, so it's time to find the authentic assessment from the players that would like to share their Incursion experience on official forum.




--  SeCKSEgai

I believe at this time its less about incursions and much more my insufficient need to start everything over like a solo player going their own pace.

I finally ran my first temple at 42, however i did not make much progress throughout the room phases and handle that which was accessible with lots of time for you to spare. There is one rare I could not take lower between your regen and shield (and damage output). But, I had been surprised how necessary getting a frost explosive device, frostbite, and cold pen was for that degen at that time.

I can tell why a substantial area of the player base would complain - due to the fact I have observed that the playerbase will find need to complain about anything and everything.

It's simpler to complain than learn how to improve, and regrettably that appears is the recurring theme in game forums nowadays.

--  Arrowneous

The idea and discuss it prior to the league began sounded great. Now we have it the timer is insanely stupidly way too short to complete anything (although I am only level 38 so still a lengthy approach to take to get at the endgame). The temple switched out to become a single story (strange because the Act 2 pyramid is 5 tales). I suppose GGG could not exercise a multi-level temple of connected rooms in the pool of rooms we incur. Other issue is the infuriating/frustrating low timer, or to be precise the truth that the timer does not increase greatly for the mobs being wiped out. Just 1 rare beast that can take additional time to kill and also the timer expires. Searching in the room layout before entering it is not as intuitive as it must be for planning the incursion run (require a better room layout view).

Other medication is saying it'll improve past level 50 but to date at level 38 I've not had whenever to locate a single key and just wiped out a few architects (a speed racer berserker player I'm not). After I reach level 50 I'm going to stop and browse about all of the room types and feedback about which of them ought to be leveled up if at all possible and which needs to be altered if at all possible (if my 3 totems can kill mobs quick enough).

--  colossalaiur

In a nutshell, this league is wonderful for me.

I'm a freezing pulse only player. I usually start the league as freezing pulse since my first league (24 months ago) and just this time around after freezing pulse will get buffed Personally i think so great at clearing. The incursion can also be good content. I am getting a lot fun clearing it also it does produce good rewards. I'd hope that mobs within the temple could drop more, but overall it is good.

So overall it is good. I love it a great deal. I most likely may also hang in there this league for some time to find some good products in my standard WIP figures.

--  Switi

I truly love the concept, it is more preferable then Bestiary to date but......i'm carrying this out with buddies after which this sucks in a major way.

Alva always give 1 player priority over another (i went 12 zones without Alva realizing me)

THenyou put SOOOOOOO mucht some time and enrgy in you'r temple (a lot time invested) then you've 2 run this HUGH ass temple with ZERO rewards.....and here' accept OP, there's pointless 2 do that when they dont put any rewards inside it :( Therefore we will also be skipping this (waist of your time)

So GGG is finally walking up after BEstiary, killing mobs with Alva is fun, now only the rewards for doing this!

--  _Saranghaeyo_

It is a good league. I'm able to really see myself happening the entire league, and that is really saying something. Large amount of awesome combinations that you can do, more pack size, seems like everybody is pacing very rapidly atm. I began 10 hrs late with no crew, but nonetheless am almost 88 at this time. Large amount of 6L's in the marketplace for acceleration, and so on.

And I really appreciate PoecurrencyBuy, which has been offering Path of Exile Currency and Orbs all the time, and I have bought a lot of Incursion currency from them in past three days, everything is ok, I can always recieve my currency in 30 mins. They're doing very well, extremely well, I'm very proud of them.

--  CycloneJack

In most cases, yes, I'm liking the idea of Incursion. However, I'd create a couple of changes. First, eliminate the timer and open a portal back once among the Architects are dead. I realize what GGG goes for using these, however it just does not fit, nor will it really add almost anything to the sport, IMO. Second, allow players to select which room they're going into, or drop PoE Currency that enables players to pick which room they're going into (or as this is GGG plus they can't allow direct "crafting", re-roll which room you're going into). With simply 11 Incursions, you will still only have the ability to upgrade a couple of rooms. Departing it entirely RNG means that you generally have unexciting Temples to operate.

This really is something which might have been a fascinating concept using the Labyrinth. Increase/decrease trap quantity, variety, and speed buff monsters add resistance penalties add ground effects throughout (chilling, burning, shocked, unholy) spawn Breaches, Exiles, etc unlock the extra pathways towards the cache/item parts of the Lab, etc.

--  alex12709

I am low-level for the time being (59->act7), and also have done some incursions, and a pair of temples simply to learn a little bit of it.

I love the rng inside it, when we could choose, we'd always employ the very best methods, so always exactly the sameEqualsdull as hell. The issue is at 'abnormal' amounts the majority of builds can′t perform the incursions due to time period limit. If time is really a factor ok at high levels (i do not know), put additional time at lowers level incursions, or make enemys kill give additional time, or even the league auto technician are only used at greater level.

--  NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso

When the product is self explanatory and lets me build relationships it without getting to look at 10 Youtube breakdowns, sure I′ll enjoy it. To date I simply entered the incursions with no drops, I don′t understand how to open the doorways and when I can′t open doorways by tomorrow, then I′m gonna need to watch another breakdown video.

I love mechanics which are easy and simple to know. I don′t wish to study for any PHD.

I wish to play and relish the game.

--  Ire_of_Desire

Mostly like it, however i can't stand the illusion of preference installed there.

Yeah you are able to "choose" to transform or upgrade an area, but its' entirely random. There is a zero advantage of getting tier 2 lightning room, kind I risk creating a lightning room.

I'd prefer basically was deciding which room I joined. Ok if you wish to come with an rng aspect into it, should you put me into random rooms a minimum of let me decline to choose an area so as an example the next Alira I encounter she'd produce another suggestion (again random), but a minimum of this could allow me personalize design according to my decisions, not individuals of RNJesus.

--  theoc86

its epic totally didn't remember concerning the Bestiary league. Feel just like excited when i did after i performed my first league cant place it lower!

--  jddc78

Absolutely loving Incursion! Certainly seems like probably the most polished league to date and rewarding from your exp/loot perspective. Is a nice side objective while mapping that does not take lengthy & always feels worthwhile.

--  frenzul

Personally i think like I'll like them basically could possibly get my shirt together. The first, I did not like since i did not comprehend the links between rooms. That wasn't a problem next. However, I could not obvious a damn factor within the.. pre-incursion trials or anything they are. I had been not fast enough, despite good damage. It had not been until approximately level 50 which i began maxing the obvious meter and saw a couple of amounts of decent rewards.

That just lasted until I removed A10. After I reached maps, the incursions grew to become impossible. It's the very first time i am playing a personality that really has good damage and that i apparently still don't learn how to survive basically don't consume a guide.

I'm able to one shot entire rooms or acquire one shot basically don't dodge the barrage of projectiles from huge packs. Generally, it is the latter. The incursion 'trials', aren't passable. When I step feet inside, I am swarmed and wiped out.

Comments

  1. Revolutionizing business operations across the UAE, our ERP Software Company In UAE is at the forefront of digital transformation. With tailored solutions designed to streamline processes, enhance efficiency, and drive growth, we empower organizations to thrive in the dynamic marketplace of the United Arab Emirates.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open Your Poe Mystery Boxes?

How to Open Your Mystery Boxes After purchasing some Stormcaller Mystery Boxes, you can find them in your microtransaction stash in-game waiting to be unwrapped. Note that these Mystery Boxes have random outcomes. Some items are rarer than others. You are guaranteed to get an item that is worth at least what you paid for it (30 points) and it's statistically more likely that you'll receive something of higher value. In this box, the most common item is a Regular Stash Tab. Path of exile've just released the Stormcaller Mystery Box which will be on sale until the end of the Breach Challenge League. Each box grants you one random Stormcaller-themed microtransaction, with value equal to at least that of the box (30 points). There are 36 awesome prizes to win including two armour sets, a new back attachment and other new effects! Check out this video compilation of all the microtransactions contained in the Stormcaller Mystery Box! Existing Microtransactions in the Box:

Autohotkey Trade Macro for poe currency trading

PoE TradeMacro is an Autohotkey (AHK) script that provides several convenient QoL features for Poe currency Trading. This builds on top of PoE-ItemInfo which provides very useful item information on ctrl+c. With TradeMacro, price checking is added via ctrl+d, ctrl+alt+d or ctrl+i. You can also open the items wiki page via ctrl+w or open the item search on poe.trade instead via ctrl+q. TradeMacro will be updated to always have the latest PoE-ItemInfo code, you don't have to run their script since it's included here. Usage / Instructions Install AHK (http://ahkscript.org) Download the latest release and extract the zip-file. Make sure to run PoE in (borderless) windowed mode. Otherwise it won't work! Run Run_TradeMacro.ahk. Default league is set to tmpstandard (Softcore Temp-League). A lot of options, including the league can be changed by opening the settings window or editing config_trade.ini. Make sure to play Path of Exile in english, if you're using