Skip to main content

POE 3.0 Templar Build SSF Pure Physical Shockwave Totem Series

 I'm about to start my first SSF Character and I've decided on Shockwave Totem now that the Brutality Support has released. It adds a tonn of extra damage to this old rust bucket of a skill gem and hopefully this means it can come out of retirement. I did think about bleed but I'm sceptical how good it will be without treeinvestment. 


Tree idea at around ish

Revamped 90 ish tree


Main Gem Setup
1) Shockwave Totem
2) Faster Casting
3) Brutality
4) Increased Area of Effect (Replaced with a Concentrated Effect for Bossing)
5) Increased Critical Strike
6) Increased Critical Multiplier

Support Gen Setup1
Cast When Damage Taken
Immortal Call
Molten Shell
Increased Duration

Support Gen Setup2
Cast When Damage Taken
Arctic Breath
Greater Multiple Projectiles
Temporal Chains

Support Gen Setup3
Fire Golem
Animate Guardian
Minion Health
Haste

As you can see, nothing on here is anything too remarkable. It's all easily achievable. I'll also be making a video series of my progress, I'll talk about my levelling technique and about the difficulties I've had with this relatively new mode. If anyone has suggestions before I begin I would really appreciate it. I'll be starting this about 8 hours from the creation on this first post (need to sleep :D but on the bright side, I got 9 days holiday so.. It allows me to do crazy Sh*t like this :D).

So if all goes well (or even badly) you'll start to see a load of videos being posted up here. It will also almost certainly be a 8 part series since I'll edit them to an act each (full playthrough, side quests and all) roughly 30 minutes each (I hope) and a nice 1440p with max settings (should you care about such things). This is a pretty big undertaking so if you are interested in any way at all I would really appreciate some words of encouragement so it doesn't seem it is all for nothing. Many a trial such as this fulls straight on it's ass because there's nothing to make them commit, you know?

Have a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open Your Poe Mystery Boxes?

How to Open Your Mystery Boxes After purchasing some Stormcaller Mystery Boxes, you can find them in your microtransaction stash in-game waiting to be unwrapped. Note that these Mystery Boxes have random outcomes. Some items are rarer than others. You are guaranteed to get an item that is worth at least what you paid for it (30 points) and it's statistically more likely that you'll receive something of higher value. In this box, the most common item is a Regular Stash Tab. Path of exile've just released the Stormcaller Mystery Box which will be on sale until the end of the Breach Challenge League. Each box grants you one random Stormcaller-themed microtransaction, with value equal to at least that of the box (30 points). There are 36 awesome prizes to win including two armour sets, a new back attachment and other new effects! Check out this video compilation of all the microtransactions contained in the Stormcaller Mystery Box! Existing Microtransactions in the Box:

Autohotkey Trade Macro for poe currency trading

PoE TradeMacro is an Autohotkey (AHK) script that provides several convenient QoL features for Poe currency Trading. This builds on top of PoE-ItemInfo which provides very useful item information on ctrl+c. With TradeMacro, price checking is added via ctrl+d, ctrl+alt+d or ctrl+i. You can also open the items wiki page via ctrl+w or open the item search on poe.trade instead via ctrl+q. TradeMacro will be updated to always have the latest PoE-ItemInfo code, you don't have to run their script since it's included here. Usage / Instructions Install AHK (http://ahkscript.org) Download the latest release and extract the zip-file. Make sure to run PoE in (borderless) windowed mode. Otherwise it won't work! Run Run_TradeMacro.ahk. Default league is set to tmpstandard (Softcore Temp-League). A lot of options, including the league can be changed by opening the settings window or editing config_trade.ini. Make sure to play Path of Exile in english, if you're using

Path of Exile Incursion Players Feedback

I'm sure that most of you have started your trip in Path of Exile Incursion league, and you can easily creat a build after you have checked our PoE 3.3 Builds , so it's time to find the authentic assessment from the players that would like to share their Incursion experience on official forum. --  SeCKSEgai I believe at this time its less about incursions and much more my insufficient need to start everything over like a solo player going their own pace. I finally ran my first temple at 42, however i did not make much progress throughout the room phases and handle that which was accessible with lots of time for you to spare. There is one rare I could not take lower between your regen and shield (and damage output). But, I had been surprised how necessary getting a frost explosive device, frostbite, and cold pen was for that degen at that time. I can tell why a substantial area of the player base would complain - due to the fact I have observed that the playerbase wil