Skip to main content

Suggest about the poe.trade maps

poe.trade faq
Q: I think I got banned, what now?
A: You can appeal your ban after a week. You should PM me. After your ban is lifted, you might have to re-list your items for them to appear on the search (you need to change your tab contents to re-list the items, e.g. take out or put in an item).

Q: My items aren't showing
Make sure you are searching with "Online only: Off" and "Seller" set to your account name (not your character name)
If you are listing items on forums, make sure your profile is not set to private, and you have at least 1 character level 30 or higher.
If you are listing items on forums, try bumping your forum thread.
Try sending a PM with any contents to @poexyzis account on forums to force a reindex of your profile.
It might take up to 5 minutes to index your forum thread after any changes.
Your account might be blacklisted.

Q: I'm not shown as online
You will be shown as online if you are using public stash tabs ($$$)
You will also be shown as online if you're on ladder. However, this has a huge delay (~30 minutes to update your online status)
If you don't have premium stash tabs, you can use Acquisition to set your status as online. Watch this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeqU9jkWRy0

Yes I know some people are lucky and get maps and some people are like "It´s too easy to selfsustain Shaped Strands" or whatever map(s) they run. But by the same logic it is too easy to selfsustain by buying lottery tickets instead of working since you just have to win and you get poe currency.
I am not asking for free maps to keep alching but at least let me run pure white maps of the ones I have unlocked, I don´t care if I cant run shaped maps but I want to at least run maps that are above t5-6-7 at lvl 90 without having to buy them.

Or maybe make bosses drop at least 1 map of the same tier as the boss is so you get some reward for completing it. And if the Shaped Strands stategy would be too powerful with it, make non shaped maps only drop at least 1 map of the same tier on completion.
I don´t have a problem with the trading system for items and stuff. I think poetrade is doing a fine job, I just don´t want to be forced to spend a ton of time doing it when I just want to play and grind.

It´s pretty much one of the few things Diablo 3 has over PoE, you can log on and just play content suitable for your level. There is no requirement to buy the content for your character from other players. Don´t get me wrong, POE is a much better game I was just comparing the ability to come home from work, log on and play content suitable for your character without being forced to go to third party sites and spam people trying to buy the ability to play that content.
If you can't sustain T12+ I can understand that.
If you can't sustain T8+ then you're doing something wrong; either your atlas is too empty, you don't run hard enough mods, you don't full clear, or some combination of those. Sextants help a lot too. Tips;
Run T8-10 yellow and T11+ corrupted yellow. Aim for lots of quantity (80+) and pack size (20+).
Chisel red maps if you can afford it.
Get your atlas to 100+ asap, it helps a lot, and is worth spending a little money on.
Buy maps from Zana if you run low.
If you have a friend or two, share maps if you can tolerate the lag.
Don't be ashamed to run T6-7 if they have good layout and you need to build up your T8+.
Bonus tip; avoid builds that are a mix of physical/elemental damage so you can run at least one of the reflects, and in general avoid builds that brick on a lot of map mods, especially the common ones like less recovery. Good choices are totem builds, scorching ray, etc. This will save you money and maps long term.
I full clear but to be honest I dont usually run out of my way to open every single normal chest in maps. I run alched maps but I usually don´t corrupt them. I vendorupgrade my whitemaps and yellow maps unless they have good layouts, I don´t mind running Dunes etc for a quick clear.
I always chisel my maps, well I did until I just ran out of chisels. I bought 30 shaped strands this weekend and got 2 red map drops and some random t6-t9 drops and 2x t10 drops from those.
My atlas is pretty meh this league since I only have 72 unlocked (it only helps with the upgrade for a map and not the map itself dropping though.
The map sharing I haven´t done but I am gonna start running with guildies.
It´s the same every league though, get up to t10-15 and then decline fast and spend a lot of time to farm lower maps to upgrade them or just go and buy maps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Open Your Poe Mystery Boxes?

How to Open Your Mystery Boxes After purchasing some Stormcaller Mystery Boxes, you can find them in your microtransaction stash in-game waiting to be unwrapped. Note that these Mystery Boxes have random outcomes. Some items are rarer than others. You are guaranteed to get an item that is worth at least what you paid for it (30 points) and it's statistically more likely that you'll receive something of higher value. In this box, the most common item is a Regular Stash Tab. Path of exile've just released the Stormcaller Mystery Box which will be on sale until the end of the Breach Challenge League. Each box grants you one random Stormcaller-themed microtransaction, with value equal to at least that of the box (30 points). There are 36 awesome prizes to win including two armour sets, a new back attachment and other new effects! Check out this video compilation of all the microtransactions contained in the Stormcaller Mystery Box! Existing Microtransactions in the Box:

Autohotkey Trade Macro for poe currency trading

PoE TradeMacro is an Autohotkey (AHK) script that provides several convenient QoL features for Poe currency Trading. This builds on top of PoE-ItemInfo which provides very useful item information on ctrl+c. With TradeMacro, price checking is added via ctrl+d, ctrl+alt+d or ctrl+i. You can also open the items wiki page via ctrl+w or open the item search on poe.trade instead via ctrl+q. TradeMacro will be updated to always have the latest PoE-ItemInfo code, you don't have to run their script since it's included here. Usage / Instructions Install AHK (http://ahkscript.org) Download the latest release and extract the zip-file. Make sure to run PoE in (borderless) windowed mode. Otherwise it won't work! Run Run_TradeMacro.ahk. Default league is set to tmpstandard (Softcore Temp-League). A lot of options, including the league can be changed by opening the settings window or editing config_trade.ini. Make sure to play Path of Exile in english, if you're using

Path of Exile Incursion Players Feedback

I'm sure that most of you have started your trip in Path of Exile Incursion league, and you can easily creat a build after you have checked our PoE 3.3 Builds , so it's time to find the authentic assessment from the players that would like to share their Incursion experience on official forum. --  SeCKSEgai I believe at this time its less about incursions and much more my insufficient need to start everything over like a solo player going their own pace. I finally ran my first temple at 42, however i did not make much progress throughout the room phases and handle that which was accessible with lots of time for you to spare. There is one rare I could not take lower between your regen and shield (and damage output). But, I had been surprised how necessary getting a frost explosive device, frostbite, and cold pen was for that degen at that time. I can tell why a substantial area of the player base would complain - due to the fact I have observed that the playerbase wil